Ahh Spring… blossoms, crisp sunshine, light colours … this season make it really easy on yourself and draw inspiration from these stylish women who have kept things very simple.
all images courtesy of Pinterest
- the details are all important. Round sunglasses, different fabrics together like leather and silk, the right size bag, don't overlook the impact they make.
- keep your sillhouette simple, purchase the best fitting pair of straight leg or skinny black pants you can afford and invest in a classic leather jacket in either a biker or suit jacket shape.
- don't be put off by models and tiny dress sizes, what works on a slim woman can easily look great on a curvy shape, just emphasise the parts of your body you're most proud of.
- wear one statement piece at a time and keep the rest of your look neutral. A kimono jacket or a bright pattern or colour is the only thing you need to express your style. If you like wearing paler colours, keep the tones similar from head to toe for a savvy put-together look.
- Enjoy yourself… its nearly spring!